1. LINE 2.2.0 version is now available!
· The LINE smart phone app is available from both Google Play and the App Store. PC and Browser versions of LINE are also available.
· Enjoy 784 of LINE's fun and humorous virtual stickers at the LINE Sticker Shop, including 344 stickers that are absolutely free. More stickers will gradually become available.
· In version 2.2.0, free video and audio messaging services are also available. Users can record audio messages of up to 180 seconds and video messages of up to 90 seconds and then send them to their LINE contacts.
2. iPhone users now can enjoy LINE Camera!
· The newly-launched LINE Camera app is now available at the App Store.
· LINE Camera offers more than 100 different photo frames and 600 fabulous stamps including LINE's custom-created cartoon characters.
· LINE Camera was downloaded a million times from Google Play in the three days following its launch on 12 April 2012. It become the top-ranked free photography app in 15 different countries.
# # #
LINE is a smartphone app which allows users to enjoy free calls and messages to one another, both nationally and internationally, regardless of which mobile network provide they are using. Launched in June 2011 by NHN, LINE has more than 28 million subscribers worldwide. It has also been ranked no. 1 in the free app category in Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Macau, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Jordan, Israel, Switzerland and Turkey. LINE carries various unique features such as 'Translations Bots', an instant and immediate translation services, 'Shake it', a fun way of exchanging ids and 'Emoji/Stickers/Emoticons'. For more information: http://line.naver.jp/en/.
About NHN Corporation and NHN Japan
NHN Corporation is Korea's premier Internet company, operating the nation's top search portal Naver (www.naver.com), the leading online game portal Hangame (www.hangame.com), the nation's largest children's portal Jr. Naver (jr.naver.com), Korea's the first online donation portal Happybean (happybean.naver.com) and microblog service Me2DAY (http://me2day.net/).Starting from the two business pillars of search and games, NHN has rolled out a wide range of innovative and convenient online services that enable people to enjoy their lives.
NHN Japan is a leading internet company, providing many services including: games; search/portals; media, and was merged with Naver Japan Corporation and livedoor Co., Ltd. in January 2012 (http://www.naver.jp). LINE is one of the services that NHN Japan produced, launched, and operates. While NHN Japan develops and enhances the service features of LINE, NHN Corp. provides all other offerings related to the business development of LINE, ranging from marketing and promotion to investment in technical support.
For more information visit: http://www.nhncorp.com/nhnen/index.nhn.
© 2012 NHN Corporation. All rights reserved. NHN, LINE logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NHN Corporation in Korea and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Issued on behalf of NHN Corporation
by EBA Communications
For further information please contact:
Adam Barty / Raymond Woo (EBA): (+852) 2537 8022
(email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)